Located on the internationally renowned Causeway Coast, Flowerfield Arts Centre is home to world-class contemporary art exhibitions and a packed creative learning programme, as well as music events.
We strive to nurture artistic talent and provide exceptional interactive creative opportunities for all.
Located in Flowerfield Park, just 5 minutes outside of Portstewart Town Centre, come visit us to enjoy the beautiful park surroundings which includes the award-winning Diversity Playpark, one of only two fully accessible playparks for children in Northern Ireland.
Our facilities include:
- auditorium with 130 fully retractable tired seating with additional 25 balcony seats and 'sliding' wall which opens to Flowerfield Park
- three spacious art galleries
- two dedicated craft studios in ceramics and glass equipped with 5 electric wheels, pottery and glass kilns
- a FabLab equipped with 3 3D printers, vinyl cutters, milling machine, heat press and more.
- two multi-purpose classrooms.
- conference room.
- I.T. media suite with 11 computers and 1 master unit.
We're passionate about making, creating and engaging you! Come and hang out with us - you're welcome to picnic on our outdoors piazza, have a look at our exhibitions which run throughout the year and enjoy the therapeutic wonder of the many creative workshops we provide for children and adults.
We want you to feel at home here at Flowerfield and we look forward to welcoming you.