Where we are:
Flowerfield Arts Centre is situated just 5 mins drive outside Portstewart town centre, on the main Coleraine Road. We are sitting within the lovely Flowerfield Park, a green space which also features an award-winning Diversity Playpark - one of only two such parks in Northern Ireland. We are within walking distance of the town and close to some of the beautiful local beaches.
We are keen to continuously improve our services, so that we can make your visit as seamless as possible. Please do make us aware of your needs at time of booking or before your visit, so that we can accommodate your needs as best we can. Our front of house team are available to help you in any way they can, should you require any assistance.
- Hearing-impaired infra-red system in the auditorium and induction loop at our Box Office/reception.
- Guide dog, Hearing dogs and Registered Assistance Dogs are welcome to our venue, including the auditorium.
- Wheelchair access is available throughout the building and our auditorium for wheelchair seats/transfers.
- We have a low-level counter at our Box Office and Visitor Information desk.
- We have adapted toilets on our ground floor immediately behind our reception and also on our first floor.
- A lift is available from our ground floor to our first floor.
Parking is available in our customer car park directly in front of the venue, including reserved spaces for blue-badge holders.
Tea and coffee facilities are available in our reception area, as well as some snacks and soft drinks.
We are Open:
- Sunday - Closed
- Monday - Closed
- Tuesday - 10:00 - 16:00
- Wednesday - 10:00 - 16:00 & 19:00 - 21:00
- Thursday - 10:00 - 16:00 & 19:00 - 21:00
- Friday - 10:00 - 15:00
- Saturday - 10:00 - 13:00